|Lower/Middle/Upper School Winter Choral Concert |
|Upper School Winter Play Preview "Big Friendly Giant"|
4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
|Almquist Gallery Art Opening - "Prison and Neighborhood Arts Project" (exhibit open until Feb. 27)|
4:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Location: Arts Center - Almquist Gallery -
Lower School Art Teacher
Rhodes College - B.A.
School of the Art Institute of Chicago - M.F.A.
• Taught for over 10 years at Urban Gateways: Center for the Arts • Work included in numerous shows throughout Chicago
Technical Director of the Auditorium; Middle and Upper School Theater Arts Teacher
University of Evansville, - B.S.
• Received both a Joseph Jefferson Citation and an After Dark Award for excellence in Scenic Design • Traveled to Tanzania with Senior Service Project in 2008 • Helped organize Middle School Bike project and Middle School Shoe Project in 2008 • Recipient of Faculty Professional Development Grant Summer 2009
Upper School Art Teacher
The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising - A.A.
The School of the Art Institute of Chicago - M.F.A
Lower School Music Teacher
Northwestern University, - B.M.E.
University of Denver, - Orff Schulwerk Certificate
• Directs Lower School Chorus, Recorder and A Cappela Clubs • Sings with a 14-member a capella choral group • Traveled to Tanzania with Senior Service Project in 2008 • Began studying the lever harp in 2011
Middle and Upper School Band Teacher; Middle School Music Teacher
Central Michigan University, - B.M.E.
• Conducts the Lakeside Pride community band and wind ensemble on the Pritzker Pavilion in Millennium Park
Middle School Math and Drama Teacher
Davidson College, - B.S.
• Performs with the Kirk Players in Libertyville • Received Curriculum and Teaching Fund Grant 2006
Performing Arts Department Chair; Upper School Theater Teacher
Illinois State University - B.A.
• Directed at Maple Middle School in Northbrook • Professional Actor in the Chicago area for three years • In her sixteenth year playing violin • Studies with Second City and Gus Giordano Dance Chicago
Art Department Chair; Upper School Art Teacher
University of Vermont, - B.A.
Vermont College, - M.Ed.
• Published in Time Out Chicago photo annual • Received curriculum and instruction grant to develop a studio course exploring regional visual culture through digital sound, video and photography, 2010 • Photography, paintings and assemblages in private collections in U.S. and Canada • Designed five community-based art installations for the Franke Fund's Poetry Fest 2010
Upper School Chorus Director and Music Teacher
Illinois Wesleyan University, - B.M.E.
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, - M.M.
• Artistic Director at the Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre, Grand Lake, CO
Middle School Art Teacher
Wesleyan University - B.A.
Steinhardt School of Culture - M.A.
• Taught art from Pre-K to college and graduate levels, serving as art professor, art teacher and teaching artist at LA County High School of the Arts in Los Angeles, Otis College of Art Summer of Art College Prep Program, and numerous other schools, universities and museums