North Shore Country Day School
Lower School Art Teacher
Rhodes College - B.A.
School of the Art Institute of Chicago - M.F.A.
• Taught for over 10 years at Urban Gateways: Center for the Arts • Work included in numerous shows throughout Chicago
Theater Technical Director; Theater Arts Teacher
Western Kentucky University - B.A.
Upper School Art Teacher
The School of the Art Institute of Chicago - M.F.A
Lower School Music Teacher
Northwestern University, - B.M.E.
University of Denver, - Orff Schulwerk Certificate
• Directs Lower School Chorus, Recorder and A Cappela Clubs • Sings with a 14-member a capella choral group • Traveled to Tanzania with Senior Service Project in 2008 • Began studying the lever harp in 2011
Middle and Upper School Band Teacher; Middle School Music Teacher
Central Michigan University, - B.M.E.
• Conducts the Lakeside Pride community band and wind ensemble on the Pritzker Pavilion in Millennium Park
Performing Arts Department Chair; Upper School Theatre Teacher
Illinois State University - B.A.
• Directed at Maple Middle School in Northbrook • Professional Actor in the Chicago area for three years • In her sixteenth year playing violin • Studies with Second City and Gus Giordano Dance Chicago
Visual Art Department Chair; Upper School Art and Photography Teacher
University of Vermont, - B.A.
Vermont College, - M.Ed.
• Published in Time Out Chicago photo annual • Received curriculum and instruction grant to develop a studio course exploring regional visual culture through digital sound, video and photography, 2010 • Photography, paintings and assemblages in private collections in U.S. and Canada • Designed five community-based art installations for the Franke Fund's Poetry Fest 2010
Upper and Middle School Chorus Director and Music Teacher
Illinois Wesleyan University, - B.M.E.
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, - M.M.
• Artistic Director at the Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre, Grand Lake, CO
Middle School Art Teacher
Wesleyan University - B.A.
Steinhardt School of Culture - M.A.
• Taught art from Pre-K to college and graduate levels, serving as art professor, art teacher and teaching artist at LA County High School of the Arts in Los Angeles, Otis College of Art Summer of Art College Prep Program, and numerous other schools, universities and museums