Newly Accepted Families
We are excited to congratulate and welcome our newly accepted families to the North Shore Country Day community. This page is specifically designed for you and we hope the information provided will allow you to deepen your understanding of our school and orient you as we work through the onboarding process. This page will be updated regularly, so please check back often.
In addition to group events we are happy to coordinate individual appointments with:
- Division Director
- Chair of a specific academic department
- Classroom teacher
- School Counselor
- Learning Support Specialist
- College Counseling
- A member of the Athletics Department or specific coach
- A member of the Visual and Performing Arts faculty
- Current Parent or member of Parent's Association
- If there is someone else you’d like to meet, let us know!
To request please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.